Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aspb86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Child touched inappropriately
    My 3 year old has always been taught when someone touches her private areas that she needs to tell me or her father. Well my worst fear happened. My daughter came to me yesterday saying that her 7 yr old cousin pulled her pants down and touched her butt. My daughter immediately came and told me and I confronted him. He denied it until I told him I was going to tell his mom.(It's really his grandmother raising him) He then admitted it and I told her right away. She yelled for him to come here but yet said nothing to him. I became furious and called my husband right away. He too had no reaction but said he was going to have a talk with him. Let me make this aware that this child has done this twice before to 2 different children. They think I'm over reacting with the situation but I too as a child was sexually abused and I will do everything in my power to protect my child. Well to sum it up the child is spoiled and they act as if he never does anything wrong. What do I do now without tearing this family apart but protecting my child? I feel as if calling the police or CPS would be benefiting but don't know what to do. Please HELP.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2012, 11:31 AM
    I think that it is not your place to talk to the boy, you can report it to their parent, you may keep your child away from them, and not let you child go to their home. Or not that that child come to your home.

It is not your place to do anything else.
    AndreaG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Wow I am going through the same things I can't believe it it exactly the same but he's 8.. I feel lost what do I do ! I can't just let it be its not OK . No one is going to do this to my child and get away with it I'm angry! Yes his only 8 but my husbands family don't seem to believe what I told them . Someone help me what can I do!
    AndreaG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 02:58 PM
    @aspb86 can you write back or how can I talk to you gmail me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 6 year old daughter has been inappropriately touched by my 8 year old Niece [ 17 Answers ]

I don't know how to feel about this, so I am asking for help. About 3 months ago, my husband caught my then 7 year old niece touching my daughters private parts. My sister and I talked to both girls and explained that this was inappropriate touching and we thought it was settled. This last weekend,...

My 4 year old son is touching others inappropriately, [ 3 Answers ]

My son has just turned four, this all started when he was three years old, It started just before Christmas I found my partners son rubbing his bottom on my sons belly, I thought at the time it was innocent curiosity, that my partners son is six and was acting out something that he had seen...

Older sibling touching a younger sibling inappropriately. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 year old just told me that his 9 year old brother is touching him. I don't know what to do... I don't feel I can work objectively with my eldest son to discuss this... I was asked by my older brother to touch him, this has been something that has stayed with more and was a secret until 3 weeks...

My young son is touching other children inappropriately [ 9 Answers ]

My son just turned 7 a couple weeks ago. About 6 or 8 months ago, his little female friend from the neighborhood was over playing. She is the same age as he. They always told everyone they were in love and going to get married. Sweet and innocent enough, right? Well, she came downstairs and said...

Child touched by another child? [ 6 Answers ]

My 4 year old said that a 10 yr old boy next door took her hand and made her rub his private parts, outside his clothes, it was outside while they were playing, Is this something we should be worried about or is it curiosity on the boys part?

View more questions Search