Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcstrippin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Antique Oak Card/Dining Table W/4 Matching Chairs
    I purchased this table and four chairs at a garage sale and I would like to know if anyone can give me a date and even an approximate value. The table folds up to a square table that measures 36" and the top can be lifted off and two leafs slide out and the top is put in the middle of the two leafs. The leafs measure 15" each. There is beautiful carving on the front legs of the chairs and on each end of the table. It's in perfect condition except for a water rings on top. See pictures attached.

It is not fitting in my dinning room as I was hoping and am looking to sell it. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Images

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Take these photos to the public library where the reference department will show you furniture pricing books. It has a sort of Arts and Crafts look about it. One of the reference librarians should be able to pinpoint its date of manufacture and a possible price. Also, they can give you the names of used furniture dealers in your area who should be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this an antique dinning table and chairs? [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out where is was made and if it is worth anything.

Oak dining table needs revived [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I bought an oak dining table from next a few years back. The thing is the wood is unsealed and since then we have had kids and now the table is dirty no matter how much I try to clean it there is still dirt. Is there a way of sanding it and sealing it or will this destroy it totally. ...

Do I have an antique or collectible dining room table [ 2 Answers ]

Was in the house when I moved in but can't find anythign about it. Where is it from? How old? What's it called?

Is my dining table antique? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old dining table that has this etched on its underside: VIIII. I would like to know if it is antique or not. Thanks in advance for your help.

Untreated oak dining table [ 8 Answers ]

I have recently bought an untreated oak dining table and although I like the appearance of it I am concerned that I should treat it someway before use to avoid staining etc. Any advice? :confused:

View more questions Search