Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findthetruthcom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Copy paste flash code?
    How come if I'm on a web page that has a flash map, and I right click on "view source" and then I copy and paste the flash map code into frontpage,

The map will not show up in the saved web page.

Why not ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Probably because the relational locations aren't set right so it can't find the actual map graphic.
    cheeseycheese Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2008, 05:13 AM

If you were trying to specifically get the flash, you can by doing this...
    1.right click the page and go page info
    2.click on the media tab on the new box that popped up
    3.find the sef file, most likely to be an embedded type
    4. click save as

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash macromedia mx 8 help [ 6 Answers ]

okay I got the unreal totally awesome one of a kind (not really) flash mx 8. the sad part is... how does itwork. I need the expert answer on how to use this software to make =menus, movies, games, presentations to put on computers, websites, blogs. ETC. thanks:p

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

VB password scripts [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how to write a password script in Visual Basic 6.0. I need to link a password form to another form so that if the password is entered correctly then it will open the linked form.

View more questions Search