Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rzaigam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 03:53 AM
    Inventory snapshot backdate
    I need to back date inventory snap shot. Reason during our monthly inventory the system is still being updated. Inventory is on 31st may system is still being updated on receiving and backflush. Expected to complete on 2nd June. Need to freeze and run snapshot for 31st may on 2nd of June. I can do this in Sap/r3 but the function is not allowed in oracle 11i
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 31, 2012, 03:55 AM
    A snapshot is an extract of the data at a specific point in time. Oracle is just a database. Depending on your database structure a query may be able to pinpoint the inventory at a specific time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snapshot graphs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm confused about snapshot graphs and history graphs. Like if you are given a snapshot graph and asked to draw a history graph how do you do that? How do you know when the graph is inversed? I'm very confused about this. Thanks in advance

Backdate termination while on loa [ 5 Answers ]

I was a probationary employee for 6 months. I broke both arms and was placed on LOA. My employer called and told me I had been terminated under the probationary period on April 30 09. My actual 6 months was on 4/16/09. I've received no cobra or correspondence from the employer until 5/7/09...

Correct W-2 and backdate FICA contributions [ 1 Answers ]

We have just discovered that we have not withheld enough FICA on an employee for 2007. I am going to file a W-2c, but how do I go about remitting the past due FICA?

Backdate Child Support in California? [ 1 Answers ]

Can they backdate the child support? I was supposed to have equal time with my children, but my ex went to court and got a temporary full custody order and then they keep continuing it so it has been 6 months since I have seen my children.

View more questions Search