Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toshana18 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 10:50 PM
    Colon cancer? Ovarion cancer?
    I've been having heavy menstral cycles with blood clot, nausea, watery diahrrea with a little blood in stool, stomach and back pain. Been to er they can't find anything suggested a colonoscopy, I already set an appointment with my doctor for Friday but I'm in pain bad? I don't know what's going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Colon Cancer [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are certain foods and supplements that you can eat to help prevent colorectal cancer and Hodgkin's lymphoma?

Colon Cancer [ 872 Answers ]

If anyone has experienced colon cancer, or knows someone that did, I have a few questions. 1. What is the survival rate of patients with colon cancer? 2. What surgeries (if any) are possible with colon cancer? 3. If you go into remission can you lead a normal life after colon cancer? Any...

Colon cancer has move [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is michael mcclendon I have had colon cancer sugery twice and now it has enter my liver is there any help you can provide.I live in memphis tenn please help me Iam in need.somebody answer me please.thanks

Colon Tumor/Cancer [ 14 Answers ]

My grandfather was diagnsoed with Colon tumor, he is not good at english so he didn't understand the doctor very well, so I have a few questions, to give him some more information about his problem. Is a Colon Tumor and Cancer the same? Is Colon tumors harmful/ and or lead to death? ...

I think I have colon cancer [ 8 Answers ]

OK I made a post on here a couple of days ago and here are my symptoms: my stomach has become very large and hard... I look 7 or 8 months pregnant by the way I'm not! I have had rectal bleeeeding it off and on... whenever I have mexican food I have to potty like bad and when I can't go anymore I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.