Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverboi20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2004, 08:36 PM
    Making Money
    [B] Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've come up with is jobs that require you to pay them money before you can earn money. To me, Something's up with that. Am I wrong to think this? Or should I just play along and send them these certified cheques in amounts of 40.00, 78.00 etc. I am currently unemployed so that I have more time to focus on getting my diploma and starting my college course this coming fall. But I'm a hardworker, and desperately need a job. A dropped off resumes to all the businesses in my small town in alberta... But unfortunately no one is hiring right now. I think this would be the best option for me working online. It gives me time to focus on school and work. If anybody has any suggestions, whether it be a website to check out, a phone number to call, or any information on working online, id greatly appreciate it. I desperately need to find something as soon as possible. Thanks again! :D
    oh you! You can reply on here or email me at [email protected]
    AudioCourses Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2005, 05:59 AM
    Your Skills
    No do not give anybody money for get rich quick scams, that's plain dumb.

You can earn a living on the internet but you have to create that niche yourself.

You need to find something that people want, that is typically information, the new currency is information.

So you need to ask yourself what do you know lots about, what is your special subject that you are very good at and knowledable on, and most importantly really enjoy!

You can then write about it and establish ways of distributing that.

Hope that helps a little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serial killers making money off their crimes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing a study on serial killers, and I'm wondering if there are any federal laws preventing serial killers from making profit off their crimes. I would also like to know how many of all murders in the US are "separate" incindents, and how many of all murders in the US are to be considered...

Fast money making! [ 47 Answers ]

Hello people in here wondering how to make really fast money in runescape. Please give me some advice

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Making vcd [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got some movies in my hard disk but I want to watch them on my t.v wth my family Is there is any software by which I can burn the movie on the cd-rom and watch it on my vcd/dvd player Please help

I was caught making fake money [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was busted for making fake 20's, I passed 8 fake 20 dollar bills. The police found another 15 or so in my trash. I understand that I committed a federal offense, what would be a ballpark of my punishment? I'm a single mom with 2 boys who's father recently committed suicide?

View more questions Search