Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RJLewis91 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:58 PM
    video starts with guy going up elevator with some wine he and a girl have dinner wher
    The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies.

Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video) is?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

HI the video is about a guy on his way to a gig to play and is fighting with his girl [ 0 Answers ]

Hi the video is about a guy on his way to a gig and he is fighting with his girl. They are in a pick up truck and he througs the keys into a field.

Creepy video , guy follows little girl into down into room [ 1 Answers ]

Little girl skips down a road goes down into a parking garage and begins wiggling here fingers throughing the man

I had a drug/ alcohol test at work the day after I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner [ 9 Answers ]

I had 2 glasses of chardonney sun eve around 6 p.m. Went into work on mon. and they were doing random drug and alcohol tests (etg). My job has a zero tolarance. I am not worried about the drug test at all. But, the EtG makes me nervous. I am a middle aged woman that is slightly overweight. They did...

Country Club Attire for Wine Dinner [ 2 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a Country Club Wine Dinner?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.