Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiafable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Cannt find this song or title to its it's a reggae song
    I've been looking for months but can't find this song it I don't know the words but it sort of goes like.. used to stop from killing myself.. greatest achievement no mon no school cogoamentch look at the people dying people want money..
    It's a reggae song I know for sure I have clips of the song but I've looked everywhere to match it.
    AlanKinNA Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2017, 09:32 AM
    Someone else asked this, and here is what I wrote: Use any search engine with any "specific words" in the order you remember. Just a few words is sufficient and also use the word "song lyrics" in the search. You will probably find the results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Reggae song [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for a reggae song sine '96, at the end of this song goes: "roots, rock, reggae, roots dancehall" and repeats it a few times. I know it is not Bob. Finding the correct song that I am searching for will be rewarded.

What's that song /reggae [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings that reggae song Here's a bit of the lyrics Your one in a million I thought you shoud know that big thimgs can happen if you let us grow

View more questions Search