Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilf7800 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 08:39 AM
    My house is not being haunted its me that is being haunted
    I am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs I wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse and I don't know what to do anymore I'm tired my uncle is native american and he says I'm being attacked by a skinwalker please I need advise please
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Can you think of anything that may have allowed it into your life? Have you ever been involved with any aspect of the occult? What sort of religious background do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by aprilf7800 View Post
    i am being haunted its not my home it has followed me for many yrs i wake up with marks like bruising bite marks scratches its just getting worse n i dont know what to do anymore im tired my uncle is native american n he says im being attacked by a skinwalker plz i need advise plz
    aprilf7800 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Can you think of anything that may have allowed it into your life? Have you ever been involved with any aspect of the occult? What sort of religious background do you have?
    I have never been in any kind of occult I'm penicalstal sorry don't know how to spell it my life since I was 3 has been horrible a nightmare a lot of bad things have happened to me but I don't know why this is happening and I don't know what to do it is not my home being haunted it is me it has followed me for yrs from place to place and I am so worn out I just need help I don't know what I did to deserve this
    Exile16 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2012, 08:02 PM
    My only suggestion would be to seek help from your uncle or get a mature Christian priest to bless you and your ASAP!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 26, 2012, 02:01 PM
    If you belong to a Pentecostal church then your pastor should know how to take care of this.
    I do not suggest you go to the Native American religions to handle this... they are just another brand of spiritism. You need to talk to your church about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

Lately, I've been suspecting that there is a spirit in my home. There have been a number of things that have happened, and I'm not sure if I have actually been seeing/hearing things or if I've been imagining them. Some of the things that I have experienced are- -My computer turns on and off -I...

Is my house haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Think I`m psycho, if you must, but I have always had encounters with ghosts since I was a baby. We had an old friend round when we first boght the house and she said she felt an old lady here but since then I`ve felt a slight unease about here. It`s as though someone "watches" and things keep being...

Can anyone help me. My house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I see and hear things of a night. My husband has been pinned down one night in bed and the other night after I got back in bed after checking who was walking up my stairs my bed started being knocked against the wall. Should I be scared.sometimes my cats go mad and I can't sleep cause idont know...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Is my house haunted or is it me? [ 5 Answers ]

When I am at home there seems to be someone always here with me. Some times other people who happen to be here in the house seem to see someone coming and going from my bedroom. I spend 90 percent of my time there and everyone seems to think that this ghost or whatever it is is my personal...

View more questions Search