Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James jackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Need help getting in school
    I have a couple of felonies on my record. I am trying to get my cdl is there someone that can help me get in school
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 30, 2012, 08:23 AM
    If you are asking for personal help, no, no one can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Custodial parent let 14 yr old quit school. Child is 16, lying about home school [ 12 Answers ]

Custodial parent in Williamsport, Indiana PERMITTED 14 yr old daughter quit school. Now she's 16, and they're lying about home school AND PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION. (1)They do not have internet access/ educational books or enough education or skill to provide home school education. (2) Isn't it...

My daughter started school a year late so the school skipped K [ 7 Answers ]

My daughter started school a year late so the school skipped K . The school put her in 1st grade not ready. My daughter comes home with big fat "Fs" on all of her work. She Cries every day when its time for school. I told the school to put her back in K but they said no. My daughter has...

Teacher wear school uniform to school-Pros & Cons please [ 2 Answers ]

Welll... I'm going to have a inter class debating soon and got to have some pros and cons for preparation. Can u guys help please? Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search