Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunraye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 07:10 AM
    Bugs
    Black tiny bugs in house, 6 legs, antennaes. Stay still or Crawl quickly up walls, floors, in every room of house. Saw one in the driveway crawl right into the garage. Sprayed but no effect. Squish easily, not crunchy like a beetle and don't seem to want the food.? Live in Florida

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see them bugs [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure it out. My room is the only room that seems to have these. I just bought this house in Feb. Its an old house built in the 50's, all hard wood floors. I get bit at Night, almost like welps, they don't hurt, but they itch. Its really irritating. There are No bugs to be seen at all....

Bugs. Please help me! [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the basement of my house, and there's bugs... they are black or brown, depending, and they have like these little horns. BUT the horns are at there end. I'm scared because I haven't cleaned under my bed in quite a bit, and I'm a teenager, so if you know one, this means the under of my bed...

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search