Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jschaeu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 04:02 AM
    I have an old in-ground vinyl pool (rectangle 16x32.) Old style vinyl coping needs re
    The coping sits on top and covers the 2x8 wood surrounding the rectangle pool. I want to replace the coping. Do you know where I can purchase this>

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting vinyl pool coping? [ 0 Answers ]

Currently have a vinyl liner customer with the prefab steps into pool. They're want the prefab steps cut so that the paver coping, about to put on, sit's evenly. Never have cut the prefab steps. Can this be done, and if so how and is this a good solution?

Securing vinyl shutters to vinyl siding [ 1 Answers ]

Vinyl shutters were recently installed to our vinyl sided home. The instructions that came with the shutters say that you should not tighten the screws too tightly or it will restrict the expansion and contraction of the siding. I noticed that our shutters are secured very tightly to our siding...

Easy to install doorway transition for vinyl to vinyl on concrete? [ 2 Answers ]

We used to have carpet in the basement and we replaced it with wood-look vinyl. The green tile look vinyl was damaged somewhat when the carpet to tile transition was removed. The two vinyl types are pretty flush and the area needs a pretty wide transition I'd say. I'd rather not fasten anything...

Vinyl pool liners [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a vinyl inground pool installed. My question is do I have to install the brick coping prior to installing the liner??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.