Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hot rod grandma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 10:17 PM
    Failed the Dot Drug Test
    Tested positive for cocaine, but have never used the stuff. Was tested in
    Clinic in warren, mi, but received a call a week later from another state telling
    Me I failed the test and now they would call my employer. I lost my job and
    I swear I have never even tried cocaine. Any suggestions?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 11:26 PM
    What was the amount of cocaine detected, would be listed as benzoylecgonine (BE)?

Were you taking any prescription medications at the time?

Had you been in the presence of anyone that used cocaine in powder form or that smoked crack?

1) All DOT tests are confirmed and quantified per federal rules and regulations.
    2) Prior to reporting to the employer, it is required that you be contacted by a medical review officer (MRO). You should have been asked for any possible reason for the presence of cocaine.
    3) There are also specific regulations relating to the testing process including who may be tested and under what circumstances.

Were these requirements met?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed dot drug test [ 20 Answers ]

after 20 years of driving does 1/2 joint seven days before failed random finish career as driver?& if so .how stupid will all this b.s. be when they finally legalize pot for personal off duty use. Rite now if I was a raging alcoholic I'd be working! Funny rite?

Failed dot drug test [ 5 Answers ]

IF I faild a DOT drug test in Oklahoma for a pipeline and I'm about to have to take a DOT drug test for a boating job in Texas will this new company see that I have faild a DOT drug test before?

Failed dot drug test [ 6 Answers ]

Is yhere a company anywhere that will give an otherwise excellent driver a second chance?

View more questions Search