Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trovatol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Hampton bay fan speeds
    I have had this fan for year.it s three speed fan. Tonight it will only run on high speed. Other two speeds are silent. Any answers

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Fan OK, Lights Dim if turned on after fan [ 3 Answers ]

Installed a Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan with light powered by remote unit. Fan works perfectly with remote. Lights work perfectly if you turn them on before the fan. However, if you turn the fan on first, then the lights, the lights will only come on dim. Ive checked and rechecked connections-...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Hampton bay remote fan, light turns on by itself,also fan will slow or stop . [ 0 Answers ]

Hello just bought a house with a hampton bay fan and light, remote control no pull chains. At night the lights will come on without even touching the remote. Also the fan shut itself off last night. What do I need to do?

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan for about 15 years. The lights work but the fan doe [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay with a light. The light works but the fan does not. I can feel a slight hum of the motor and sometimes it appears the blades may move a bit but really there is nothing. It is about 15 yrs old. I have another one like this, same age and it works fine. Before I start taking...

Hampton Bay fan speeds [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay 54" Windward II ceiling fan with remote. It stopped changing fan speeds. It stays on high speed only now and will not go to the two slower speeds. It used to work fine for about a year. Anyone know what's wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.