Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcarter93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Cubital tunnel syndrome
    I have recently had partial hand numbess and slight hand pain in my left hand as of the past few days. With research it sounds like Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, with the ring and small finger.

I am not able to get to a doctor for a while I'm out of town and its not something I'd go to a clinic for.

What can I do to remedy the numbness (asleep feeling) and slight pain.

I am a computer tech / studying for IT in school, and spend a lot of time on the computer, and I sleep with my arms crossed which I hear is bad as well for that nerve.

However it is only in that one hand / arm

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I appolgize for spelling / grammar mistakes hard to type perfectly with a partially numb hand

Check out some similar questions!

Cubital tunnels over a year [ 7 Answers ]

Yes I was told I needed cubital tunnel surgery a year ago. 9 months ago told had type 2 separation of acioclavical and now have lump in back of neck 3 months. I can't afford surgery. When given estimate a year ago was told I had to have it or it would cause problems with shoulder and neck. Am I in...

How to tunnel under sidewalk [ 2 Answers ]

We need to divert rain water from around the foundation of our home. We had a gutter system put on the roof line of our home, but the gutters down spouts still dump the rainwater around the foundation of the house. We want to divert the water through pipes further away from the house. One...

Is wrist pain synonymous with carpal tunnel syndrome? [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two weeks I was experiencing significant pain in my right wrist. Several people commented that it might be carpal tunnel syndrome. Due to my lifestyle I would assume I would be at high risk for such a condition: I've been a gamer since I elementary school and a programmer since middle...

Methathione and carpal tunnel syndrome [ 1 Answers ]

I am suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, can taking methathione, which is known to cure arthritis help?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.