Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayanami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Why would your midsection go numb because of a belly piercing
    I don't know why but I heard it could does anyone know?? I want to get mine done but I have to reassure my parents I know the risks and I knew all about them until my dad brought up this one...
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 03:22 PM
    You're just talking about your belly button right? Because if that's the case, how in the heck would your midsection go numb?? I mean maybe if you were piercing your spine! It's just a little flap of skin-the same as getting your ears pierced. But if you do get it done, make sure you go to a GOOD piercer person-get recommendations because not all people who do piercings should be doing it-the should actually be certified or have some kind of knowledge of what they're doing. I've known too many people that have gotten pierced and they did it too shallow and it ended up ripping out, not a pleasant feeling, or a nice sight.
    You can reassure your dad that other than a tiny bit of blood (if that) and a cute little belly, there's nothing to really worry about.
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 06:41 AM
    It can go numb because some places use numbing spray so when they pierce it it won't hurt. I had the spray on mine it didn't hurt and the effects of the spray wore off after half an hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 8 Answers ]

How can I pierce my belly button myself? How can I set the needle? :confused:

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search