Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk8ernicky Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 12:58 PM
    Asperger's online test results
    I took an Online test for Asperger's syndrome and other disorders in the Autism Spectrum and these are my results, could anyone help me interpret them?

*** LINK was not a valid link and has been deleted ***
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 29, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Online tests of this nature are misleading at best.
    If you have serious concerns then you need to see an appropriate professional and get a proper assessment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 29, 2012, 02:59 PM
    I agree, also the link did not go to any valid pages and I deleted the link.

Online type tests at best tell you that you may want to be seen by a medical professional. But you should never trust the tests for any valid medical problem on the test alone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

+/- test results [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test got a positive took a test again 4 days later got a negative am I pregnant

How to read an EtG test alcohol test results [ 0 Answers ]

N an EtG detected by LC/MS/MS And ets detected by LC/MS/MS (4690 ng/ml) And including the following results Ethyllgucuronide (ETG) > 10,000 ng/ml Ethyl sulfate (ETS) (4690 ng/ml) Creatine 93.7 mg/dl

Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

If a test has 100 questions, each worth 1 point apiece, with 5 multiple choice answers per question, what is the probability that if someone without studying randomly guesses at the answers what would be their grade on the test be?

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

Test results [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked pot like two weeks ago, and I have to take a test how do I make sure that it doesn't show?:( I really don't want to get caught!

View more questions Search