Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreams2riches Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Is it mandatory to get blood test to travel to the US from ghana
    I have a girlfriend that wants to come to the Us from Ghana, is it mandatory for her to get a blood test or a police report to come here before she is allowed to leave from there ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 10:31 AM
    You are being scammed - it's the most popular scam out there. Send absolutely no money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much can a traveller pay for the medical test in ghana to travel abroad [ 1 Answers ]

How much money can pay a traveller from ghana to egypt for the medical test ? The traveller is a usa citizen .he wants to travel to egypt

What all do I need to travel from Ghana , Africa? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know prices of passport renewal and costs of medical examination and visas to come to the united states

Do you need 2000.00 to travel out if ghana [ 3 Answers ]

This woman say she need 2000.00 for her travel agent to get in the bank so when time come to leave on a airplane She will show Immigration the money it called basic traveling allowance? What do you think??

Does someone in Ghana need to travel to S.A first? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a scammer that I am chatting to and he told me that if he were to come here (New Zealand), he would first have to travel to South Africa and needed n.z$500 for the "doctor's fee" to get medical clearance. Does someone from Ghana need to first travel to South Africa to come here?

Travel from Ghana [ 1 Answers ]

What are the exact costs associated with travel from Ghana to the USA? I have read on the US Embassy website that the visa cost is $131. Are medical reports, police reports, or any other costs involved including a basic travelers allowance (BTA)?

View more questions Search