Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elichi2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Hair color hair loss cause chemical makeup
    I read in an article that over the years of continued hair dye to human human can cause hair loss. What studies have been done to verify this information? It would make sense to me that prolonged use of any chemical substance added to hair treatment would eventually cause damage... it's the degree of damage that I am most interested in. THANKS,

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

What will my baby look like (hair color, eye color, hair style) please help. [ 4 Answers ]

Well, when we expect for a new one we are always so curious to know what the baby will look like, I am going to be happy with whattever god blesses me with but ill give you a list & hopefully that will help. Let me know what you think my baby will look like, please & thanks (: Me-(hair...

How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.