Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 09:25 AM
    Social Security Question
    Can a wife with not enough points on her own Social Security record ,start collecting social security at age 62, on her husband's record. He is 72 years old.

By the way what happen to the uploading picture feature?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2012, 09:30 AM
    Someone else will have to answer the SS question.

The photo uploading question -- below the answer box is a button "Go Advanced." Click on that and then on the paperclip at the top of the box. You'll know what to do from there.
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Someone else will have to answer the SS question.

The photo uploading question -- below the answer box is a button "Go Advanced." Click on that and then on the paperclip at the top of the box. You'll know what to do from there.
    Wonderful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security question [ 0 Answers ]

It is hard getting a straight answer from social security. One of the members asked this question. Her husband worked 40 years, and had to retire early 58 years old on Social Security Disability. He is now 72 years old getting regular Social Security. The wife is 60 years old with no SS earning...

Social Security Representitive Payee question (NC, USA) [ 4 Answers ]

I was the representative payee for my FIL's social security checks for the past 2 and a half years. Due to concerns about his health he's agreed to move in with another family member who can be there for him more often, so that person will become his new representative payee. My question is this:...

Social Security Question [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter get a social security check because her dad is disable. He was making direct payments to a Fl pre-paid college fund starting in 2004. Then 2 years ago he set it up so it would be taken from his bank account. I was told 3 months ago he could not put ss money into a pre-paid college...

Who can answer my social security disability question quick [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my hearing letter from social security and don't think I can do this due to fear and feel I will mess things up. I have no lawyer and have tried to get one and was turned down by 3. If I stop my disability case now will it hurt me in the future? I think I applied to soon before I went...

View more questions Search