Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandrasekharv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Postpone/cancel return air ticket
    I have booked to and fro air travel ticket with air India. Now, I would like to postpone/cancel my return ticket. Is it possible and how much I will incur loss. Further, while coming to USA from India the flight is delayed , Will I get any compensation from AIR INDIA and I do not have travel insurance.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from return ducts and main return duct not sucking in air [ 2 Answers ]

I had a new furnace installed. When the heat came on the furnace was screaming (making so much noise I could not sleep. I called the furnace company. The man came out and said the return duct in the crawl space was not connected and the furnace was not sucking in enough air. He supposedly made a...

Location to install cold air return in a room where there is an air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

Live in Texas where it is usually hot. I have an office room that does not have a return air duct and that room is always hot in the summer months and difficulut to cool down.The ceiling is an a-frame and all closed in from the attic other then one wall. That is the wall with the a/c duct and is...

Cold Air Return: Does 6"x24" Floor grate & wall vent bring in the same amount of air? [ 3 Answers ]

I am remodeling a rental that was installed a Lennox 92% efficient furnace in over a year ago. The installers put a ugly 6"x24" floor grate in the corner of the living room floor above the newly installed furnace. While remodeling I want to get rid of the floor grate by placing a 1/2 wall above the...

My cold air return blows cool air instead of sucking air [ 7 Answers ]

My cold air return blows cool air instead of sucking air

Cut opening in cold air return to allow alternative heat through forced air furnace? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove heating up my basement but the heat can't get to the upstairs because of the home design. I can't cut openings in the basement ceiling (upstairs floor) for the heat to just rise, so I am thinking about cutting a vent in the cold air return duct downstairs so I can just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.