Ask
    vijaycool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 04:55 AM
    I want set pasword
    I want set my wifi password.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 05:01 AM
    The best way to figure that out is to read the manual that came with your router since the steps differ by make and model.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion to set aside default, motion to set aside final judgment and motion to set ano [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'M in Florida Jacksonville, I have a small problem, I read the time wrong to appear for my small claims court trial and arrived at 11:15am but is was scheduled at 11am 9/3/09. I tried to explain but did not get anywhere, so I went downstairs to the courthouse and filed a motion to set...

Change the pasword [ 3 Answers ]

pl z sir my Yahoo id's password is in many hand.and now am want to to change my id's password.but there is a problem in secure certificate will u help me to sole this problem?? :p

How to broke password Folder security pasword 3.0 [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody help me to break password foder security 3.0, I forget these password

Windows XP : Pasword Recovery [ 3 Answers ]

Can any body help me to recover my windows XP password. I am unable to log on Please help

Neatgear WRG614 v4 router set-up login administrator & pasword problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recnenly Purchased A Netgear WRG614 v6 router to simutaneously use A HP Pavilion a1710n with Vista (Main Computer),Emachines i633d with XP Pro SP2(connecting via "Encore ENLWI-G2 wireless-G PCI adapter") & a HP Compaq nx9010 Laptop with XP Pro Sp2 connecting via "Castcom MA521 wireles PC...

View more questions Search