Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucky-one Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 08:19 PM
    My x husband left my kids with me and left
    He has soul custody its been three months what can I do to get rights of my children
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 04:33 PM
    You need to file for custody against the original case. What state do yo live? Some do have agencies that will help you fill out the necessay forms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if the mther left the kids and husband with no notice? [ 1 Answers ]

What if a mother left her husband and 3 kids behind. She left them all notes and in the fathers letter said she would be back sometime. She didn't leave a date or time. The father had went to a crisis center after she had left but has since been released. Will the father have any way of getting...

She left and took kids [ 2 Answers ]

I have no clue what to do. I am sitting here in Iraq and my wife left the state with my kids, took my guns, computer, and several items given to me by my parents, took a trailer of my dads, took the security deposit from a house I am renting out, a vehicle that is registered solely in my name with...

Sister left husband in CA and left state with baby [ 1 Answers ]

Ok this is a big mess and long story so for those of you that read it all thanks. My younger sister just moved back in with me with her 9 month old daughter. It started that she met this guy and got pregnant. They were going to get married and then things started getting really bad so she left...

I left my husband, and now he has my kids. Don't make the same mistake I did [ 7 Answers ]

I am 32 years old, I got married when I was 22. When I met him he was nice and I thought I loved him (at the time I did), we got married in aug '97 , everything was fine for about 2 months and then he started to put me down all the time, and then he started to hit me whenever he was drinking, ...

Ex Husband Left with Kids to another state without letting me know. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my Ex husband are in the middle of a custody Case involving our 3 minor children in Florida. He has had visitation with them during the summer. They were supposed to be returned on the day before School starts. I drove by the house and they had moved. I called His grandmother and...

View more questions Search