Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spencer Tech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 07:02 PM
    Sales Letter
    I am a new salesman and would like to write letters to potential clients to have them contact me. Short and to the point of what we do is how I want them and I want to catch them in the first or second line so they keep reading any help?
    Here is what I have but maybe someone can help me with something better or make some improvements on this.

Good Morning Customer,

I just watned to take a second to touch base with you. My name is (My Name) with (Technology Company). I noticed online you have stores that extend all across the United States.
    My company(Technology Company) specializes in servicing Phone and Data systems in retail establishments such as yours.

As a one stop service and installation company we specialize in:

-POS/Voice servicing and Break fixes
    -New Store installs
    -POS Upgrades
    -Wireless Access Point Install
    -Customer Counting/ Tracking

These are just a few of our main specialties. One thing (Company) offers over our competition is we have an 80% W2 employee workforce so all work is completed to Spencer standards.
    (Technology Company) also performs installation services of this nature to some of the biggest retailers in the world (Gap, Limited,
    Kroger, McDonalds, Autozone and many, many others).

I would like to take 15 minutes of your time to discuss what your current and future needs consist of.
    Please feel free to email me back and I will follow up with a phone call as well.

Thank You For Your Time

My Name
    West Coast Sales Manager
    (Technology Company)
    555-555-5555

Any edits would be greatly appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Sales thank you letter insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a variety of sales thank you letters

The impact of credit card sales, sales discounts, and sales returns on net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Total gross sales for the period include the following: Credit card sales (discount 3%) $ 9,400 Sales on account (2/15, n/60) $ 10,500 Sales returns related to sales on account were $500. All returns were made before payment. One-half of the remaining sales on...

Sales letter [ 1 Answers ]

I am a building materials company owner... I want to write a letter to prospective companies to buy products from my company... can anyone help me in writing a letter..?

Thank you letter for sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for some sample thank you letters to send to customers following our introductory meeting.

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.