Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abouttopic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Who elect the American president
    Who elect the American President? Who are the main and most important financiers for the presidency in U.S.A.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do the american people like the president more than the congress? [ 5 Answers ]

Currently obamas ratings are around 45 to 50% approval. Compared to congress which is around 20 to 30 % why is this? Why do the people trust the president more than congress or why do they like the president more than congress? My understanding of presidents past would be that the american...

From the American President Movie [ 1 Answers ]

What does this quote mean? "How do you have patience for people who claim they love America, but clearly can't stand Americans?"

Howcan I legally use a picture of President Elect Obama to make custom gifts for sale [ 2 Answers ]

I make custom gifts in glass, metal, etc. I purchased legal transfers for textile printing, etc. However, I make custom gifts such as découpage plates, glass trinkets, buttons, journals, key chains etc and I want to place the photo of the First Family on these items. I have seen many photos in...

Confidence and the President elect [ 8 Answers ]

In your opinion has the President elect instilled any confidence in the US and World economy. Or are people who have/are invested in the markets reacting to his plans for the future of this country?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.