Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Back pain
    Ive been having this back pain for 3 months now its on my lower right side ! The first time it started I had a bad shooting pain in my back and down my leg ! So I went to the doctor and he didn't do an x-ray and he told me it was nothinng bad ! So I went to phyaical therapy for 6 days and it helped but it came back again ! Now its hurting bad! I did an x-ray they ddnt see anything! I can't bend over nothing! Its painful! Pmease help ! Thanks
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1991 View Post
    Ive been having this back pain for 3 months now its on my lower right side ! The first time it started i had a bad shooting pain in my back and down my leg ! So i went to the doctor and he didnt do an xray and he told me it was nothinng bad ! So i went to phyaical therapy for 6 days and it helped but it came back again ! Now its hurting bad! I did an xray they ddnt see anything! I can't bend over nothing! Its painful! Pmease help ! Thanks
    Go back to the doctor. Suggest getting blood work done, maybe getting an MRI done. Being referred to somebody that might know what is going on. Pain going down your leg from your back.

If you do not get anywhere do seek a second opinion. You need to be an advocate for yourself. That means by being persistent with doctors. If you want something further investigated please insist on it.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the cause of my back pain and lower back stomach and more pain ? [ 1 Answers ]

Lower back and lower intestent stomach hard trouble usine the bathroom and my rib cage

Pain in are lower quadrant-not back pain hx with chronic back could this be gyn [ 0 Answers ]

I suffer from chronic severe back pain. Recently I have been experiencing are lower quardrant pain this pain has become severe- can tell- getting up from sitting.is very painful that I have to try several attempts to get up because is so severe. Sitting is good as long as I don't have to get up. I...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search