Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jabba Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2004, 03:24 PM
    Looking for the title to an 80's Sci-Fi film
    I'm looking for the title to a film/Pilot episode I saw in my youth. I can't remember much about it except that it started with an astronaut spacewalking. He was subjected to cosmic rays directly to his eyes. When he returned to earth he had powers etc triggered by sunlight. His eyes would change colour going through three stages. First he went super intelligent then super strong then if his eyes went red - dead. I thought the title had a North in it but I'm probably wrong. Anyone have any ideas ?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:19 PM
    This is the 1986 TV movie "Northstar", starring Greg Evigan. An imdb.com reviewer notes: "The plot is terrible - an astronaut looks at the sun during a spacewalk, and a solar flare hits him in the face. Instead of being fried or at least blinded for life, he gains super powers which only kick in when he looks directly at the sun!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's fantasy film [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a film title. All I can remember is that a young girl gets kidnapped from her bedroom by some monsters (puppets) and they carry her through a forest with lots of cobwebs and fog. She is then in a cave with a witch and she sings Silent Night... please help as this is driving me mad!

80's Fantasy film [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small...

HBO fantasy film from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'd love to know the name of this film: I used to watch it as a kid, so it would have been in the mid- or late- 80's. I don't know if it was a made-for-HBO movie, or just one of the films they'd show over and over again, but it seemed to be set in medieval times -- there was a labyrnthian,...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

Film from the late 80's milly willy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get this film from or who produced it its about a girl (Milly) who wishes she was a boy and spins a pointer on a board with two names on it milly willy and it lands on willy next morning she is a boy called willy I have being try to get hold of it for ages :( so any...

View more questions Search