Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackieSiverio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 09:10 AM
    If there were any deaths in this home
    I would like to know.. If there were any deaths in this home. My boyfriend lives here. My 3 year old daughter and I are getting ready to move in. My daughter ran out of her soon to be room... Saying " I'm scared mommy someones in there and he is mean he doesnt want to share the room with me" freaked me out. So now I am doing research before we move in and something avoidable occurs. Please help me with a little history on above address.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 10:05 AM
    The only way to know is to go to your local newspaper and check the archives.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Also check the public library and local/county historical museums. They often keep files on a community's homes, especially if there have been unusual occurrences or murders, etc. Neighbors may also have useful information.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Also check the public library and local/county historical museums. They often keep files on a community's homes, especially if there have been unusual occurrences or murders, etc. Neighbors may also have useful information.

I said newspaper. I meant library. I get the two confused all the time - ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
    I believe the most accurate thing to do is to talk to neighbors... sometimes they will have more informatin on what went on there than what made local news (such as violence or deaths).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get the records of deaths that occurred in my home? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ and I have been residing in this home since March 2010. Sense being here, I've noticed some things happen but, it is nothing scary. It feels more like a kid playing. Where do I go to find out the records of my home?

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

Deaths in my apt [ 0 Answers ]

What's up with all the TV deaths? [ 11 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. I don't know about everyone else, but this year I'm really sick of all the deaths of major characters in the season finales. I mean, practically every finale I watched had death or the possibility of death... CSI (both Vegas and Miami), Lost, Law and...

View more questions Search