Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelfairy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 08:15 AM
    Boyfriend or parents?
    I really love one boy he also loves me back we met each other from Facebook. From 8 months we re connected with each other and known well and I think that he is the right partner for me so want to marry with him. I asked him for this and he is ready & m sure that he will never cheat me, but the roblem is that my family member never allow or never support me for this just because we are fb mets so please tell me that what I have to do? I really love him a lot & never live without him. I want to get him forever & ever. If he doesn't got me then I will surely die so please show me the way please guide me that what I have to do? I love him also & my parrents are also, they are my god & never want to hurt them plese guide me I need your help! Help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2012, 08:23 AM
    If you have never met him in person or spent some fact to face time with him you can't mike such a life altering decision.

You need to more time to let this relationship develop from the cyberspace to the real world.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 29, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Neither of you can fully commit to each other without spending actual time together. Eight months is NOT a long time to know someone, especially when its only been on the Internet. How do you to know he's being truthful? How is he to know that you are someone he can live with as a partner for life?

There are Internet success stories but when you don't get to know each other IRL the chances of relationship failure are greater than ever.

You mentioned not wanting to hurt your parents but you know this will cause them a great deal of disappointment and pain.

I see only one way - talk to them about your deep feelings and tell your "intended" that you need to meet in person. I'm not sure how old you are but if you're underage, that's obviously a huge issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend left me because of his parents [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I shared a wonderful relationship together, and not once during our relationship did we have any major issues. In fact, more than anything he was completely in awe of me, or so I thought. Suddenly after some time my boyfriend became quite serious about our relationship and began...

Is it bad to not tell my parents about my boyfriend? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 14. My boyrfirend and I have been going out for a little over 5 months. People at school know about us. My parents don't know about it and my boyfriends dad just found out, but his parents didn't know before. Im not really close to my parents. They are hard to talk to and I just don't like...

Parents/Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I started dating a guy about 4 months ago, when he asked what my dad did for a living, I told him that he owns a very large company. Truth is, he doesn't own the company, he just works within it. I don't know why I said it, but since then I've just rolled with it. Now I just feel stupid, because I...

My boyfriend parents hates me [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 this year.. my boyfriend's parents hate me and told him to break up with me, because they found out that we had sex, his mum saw the messages in his phone. We've been go through so much, I don't want to let this go.. for now, we are pretending that we've broke up..

My boyfriend broke up with me because of my parents? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 and my ex is 21. Tomorrow it would have been 8 months for us going out. I love him so much. Before, he "broke" up with me, but it was a two day break, but then he came back loving me more than ever. We have shared soooo much together, and we have done everything together. However, even...

View more questions Search