Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyllisward43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 12:44 AM
    Lost portuguese passport uk
    Grandson ost Portuguese passport, needs to travel to SA on Wednesday coming, He arrived here with the passport can he travel from Britain on his SA passport, and obtain his Passport in SA
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 27, 2012, 12:45 AM
    Yes
    phyllisward43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 12:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phyllisward43 View Post
    Grandson ost Portuguese passport, needs to travel to SA on Wednesday coming, He arrived here with the passport can he travel from Britain on his SA passport, and obtain his Passport in SA
    I have done something wrong, as I don't have the answer, and require one from this forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in England, lost my Portuguese ID card and passport. [ 3 Answers ]

What do I need to do to make new documents

Lost Portuguese Passport... [ 0 Answers ]

My Grandma had made her Portuguese passport in the year 1960, she remember`s the month but doesn't excatly remembers the day, something between 15-25, so somewhere around 15-25 of Dec.1960 was the day she made her Portuguese passport. But she has all her details like Birth Certificate, Marriage...

Live in england lost my portuguese passport [ 4 Answers ]

I have lived in England for 10 years I am originally from portugal I have lost my passport and need a new one I have an id card but it has expired I have tried contacting the portuguese consulate in manchester and I have sent them numerous e-mails no response does anyone know how I can get a new...

Lost portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am of goan origin and my father is also a goan. My father has applied for the portuguese passport as he is entittled for it, the process is very very slow and time is running out for me and my brother. As per my fathers memory, during portuguese time he had his portuguese passport but he did...

View more questions Search