Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djtalprints Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Legal objection letter for termination letter
    I'm a 2months employee in a sales company as sales representative with 6months probationary contract.. im almost 2months in the company and proving that I'm fit in this job but suddenly my district manager giving me a termination letter w/o early warning and effective in instant.. the termination letter indicate that I'm not fit in work and I didn't suite the standard of field.. but I'm not accepting the letter and I'm asking for a ground basis.. what kind and how to write a letter against the termination letter... tnx..

Check out some similar questions!

Reply to termination letter [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have received a termination letter from my employer with out any purticular reason. I want to write a latter to enquire about and request for residence visa cancellation extension. SK

Writing a letter of objection for default judgement [ 3 Answers ]

A debt collector has filed a default judgement against me in another state that I no longer live in. Should I write a letter of objection to the default judgement based on my no longer living in that state? If I do nothing, what will the consequences most likely be? Thanks KC

Lease termination. Objection letter [ 1 Answers ]

According to my lease, I have to pay $495.81 cleaning fee and $850 security/cleaning deposit if I terminate my lease early. I am trying to avoid paying unfair charges. Please, look at my letter to the landlord and correct if necessary. Thank you. RE: STATEMENT OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNT Dear...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.