Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LifeIsStudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2004, 12:57 PM
    Motorola Train Commercial Song
    Does anyone know the name of the artist and song that is used on the Motorola train commercial?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 5, 2005, 06:53 PM
    Apparently it's a remix of 'Chaiya Chaiya' by DJ AQEEL.

http://ww.smas.com/associates/hi...ks&AlbumID=916

You can listen to a full streaming version of the remix by DJ KARMA here (Track 1).

http://www.djaqeel.com/
    kylee_8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 12:06 PM
    It's called le disko by shiny toy guns:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorola song [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that is played on the motorola commercial where everything folds up into the phone? Thanks heaps!

Motorola Song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone knows What is the name of the song or who sings it on the latest advert for motorola? I think it is a kind of Asian song, I just love it and would like to buy the album but I don't even know who sings it. So please can somebody help me?:confused:

Mortorola commercial song [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone answer this question. What is the song used in the new motorola commercial? The one with the people jumping around the buildings... ithe lyrics goes something like... "tipping on the brink of existance" and I tried searching everything. Like 'tipping on the brink' or 'on the brink' or...

Help with song in commercial [ 4 Answers ]

This was about a year ago, but it was a song in a car commercial- US commercial- They (husband wife and kids) are in their car- it was a compact car- and they drive slow through a very nice subdivision- I do rememebr seeing a swingset in the commercial in someone's yard (that might help ring a...

Song on a commercial [ 5 Answers ]

There is a song that is sung by a woman on a commercial. The commercial is for a woman's product like shaving or something. Anyway it goes something like... "And its alright and its going strong. We're going to get right back where we started from. Love is good, love could be wrong, we're going...

View more questions Search