Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlos_estrada_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2004, 11:36 AM
    Drawing chemical structures?
    Please can you tell me how I go about drawing structures for chemicals. I'm presently doing physics and don't know anything about chemistry structures. I've been given the task to draw the structure for the following compound:

Pyridinium, 4-[2-[4-(dipentylamino)-2-trifluoromethylphenyl] ethenyl]-1-(sulfobutyl)-, inner salt.

Any suggestions on how I should start? If it is no trouble for you, it would be great if you could draw the structure for me and send me the image as an attachment.

Many thanks.

Carlos.
    george349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 08:38 PM
    Pyridinium, 4-[2-[4-(dipentylamino)-2-trifluoromethylphenyl] ethenyl]-1-(sulfobutyl)-
    Hi Carlos:

Enclosed is a word file to show the chemical structure based on the chemical name you provided. I used the popular software called "Chemdraw" to draw the structure and copied it to word for you to see easily.

My expertise is in Organic Synthesis. If you have any questions regarding this structure or any other organic chemistry issues, you can contact me by email ([email protected]). I will try my best to help you.

Regards,

George
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Pyridinium inner salt.doc (37.5 KB, 454 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Engineering drawing [ 3 Answers ]

Short question and answer about engineering drawing

Question on structures in Organic Chemistry ! [ 2 Answers ]

3.52 mg of compound "A" reacts with red Phosphorous and Bromine to gine compound "B". Compound "B" on reaction with KCN fives "C" which on hydolysis gives "D". "D" is optically inactive. "D" on mild heating gives "E" & "F". "E" on further heating in presence of Soda Lime gived "F" & "G". Both "F"...

Anime! Need help drawing it! [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one gimme a site that teaches you how to draw anime style? Nothing that makes you pay just sites that are for free? Sites that give you tutorials? Anything would be great thanks!:D

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search