Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamond123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Rita african beauty cream
    The guy at my beauty supply store told me it would give me a brighter skin tone and it wouldn't be blotchy,I have really bad pigmentation after having my baby,so I bought it. It smells great and I want to see the results. Has anyone used it? And do you have pictures?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

May 27, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Purchased a jar years ago but never used it.
    They must have changed the ingredients because I remember it smelling sooo strong, felt like it was burning my nostrils

I bet it will work though because that is one of their stronger creams.

May 29, 2012, 05:26 PM
    I've never heard of it before,but I looked up some reviews & they were pretty good,how do u know its strong? I hope it works!

May 29, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond123 View Post
    I've never heard of it before,but I looked up some reviews & they were pretty good,how do u know its strong? I hope it works!
    On their africanqueenusa site they state Rita Cream is a step up from their Super 2 Plus Cream and the Super 2 Plus Cream is described as the highest strength in all the pink creams.

From lowest to highest::

Regular Strength
    Medium Strength
    Super Strength
    Super Plus
    Super 2 Plus Cream
    Rita Cream
    MJ Cream
    Special Cream
    Queenie Special Cream

The cream I did use was the Super Strength cream, I used it on my face and it worked well, I also purchased
    A jar of the Super Strength cream for my sister, she used it on her knees because she said they were so dark,
    The cream worked but left her fingertips pink. The Super Strength cream is a very bright hot pink.

May 29, 2012, 06:18 PM
    Oh OK.. my hands are dark do you think it well help since it helped with your sisters knees?

May 29, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Oh ok..my hands are dark do you think it well help since it helped with your sisters knees?
    I hope it works for you, I'm almost positive it will,
    Just have to make sure you use it everyday to see results.

May 30, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Did u use it once or twice a day?

May 30, 2012, 12:24 AM
    Did u use it once or twice a day?
    I used it twice a day on my face. Using cream on the hands can be difficult because of washing hands during the day and having to reapply cream over and over again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the african queen beauty cream mj white contain hydroquinone? [ 0 Answers ]

I have purchased a beauty cream manufactured by African Beauty Cream, and my question is, does the MJ white cream contain hydroquinone?

MJ rita cream or MJ cream by african queen beauty? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks an advance for any replies. Between the both of them I would like to know which ones work better on body discolorations. I just want to even out my skin tone and also lightens about a shade or two overall. By the way I'm planning on purchasing it from the manufacturer itself since I've heard...

African Queen Beauty Cream [ 33 Answers ]

Has anyone tried African Queen Beauty cream , Super Strength for skin lightening , and if you have can you please tell me about your experience with this cream.

African queen beauty cream [ 10 Answers ]

my question to everyone is,have you ever used african queen beauty cream,preferrably the rita kind?what have been your results?? if possible can u include pics so i can see:)

View more questions Search