Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold24k63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 07:19 PM
    My son is drawing from his dads disability will his dad get added to his check
    My son is drawing benefits from his dad's disabilty when he turns 18 will his dad get the benefits added back to his check

Check out some similar questions!

Who gets my dads disabled american va check and his SS check now that he died? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad just passed away. He was a disabled american verteran and received a VA check and SS check.. there are me my sister and my brother and his new wife. Are us kids entitled to any money?

My ife is receiving a disability check, and I think a Social Security check [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is receiving a disability check, and a Social Security check, can I claim part of it?If he is out of the country and I have proven parternity will he be arrested so I can claim everything?

How can son find out about dads will when stepmother won't tell [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking this for a friend of mine. His dad died and he is trying to find out if the will has been read or not and he is not sure what he needs to do. The stepmother is being mean and will not tell him anything. Is there anything he can do. His dad told him he left him some things in the will...

Disability check VS. Child support check [ 2 Answers ]

My sister lives w/ my step father. My mom HAD to leave the home. My sister is 13 and decided to stay w/ father. I don't think he can take care of my sister.. he can't hardly take care of his self. He receives a disability check for his self and my sister gets one also until she is 18. He BLOWS...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.