Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtlongs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Kidney stones
    I have recently passed a stone from my right kidney. CT scan only showed the one stone. How long will the pain last, and is it normal for both kidneys and groin area to be sore afterwardz
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rtlongs View Post
    I have recently passed a stone from my right kidney. CT scan only showed the one stone. How long will the pain last, and is it normal for both kidneys and groin area to be sore afterwardz
    You have to be proactive about your healthcare, ask questions, don't take no for an answer, don't take your diagnoses lightly. You have to ask your doctor about your scan so you understand exactly what is going on with your body. Were you listening the last time your doctor was with you regarding these kidney stones?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 3 Answers ]

I had kidney stone surgery last Tuesday and have a stent in me yet and was wondering if sex or masturbationn is out of the question right now?

Kidney stones [ 16 Answers ]

My friend has kindney stones,can anyone help me with a treatment for them?

Kidney stones [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a 56 year old male I have crohns disease and a permanent ileostomy since 2000 I have now been told I have a kidney stone and need to have surgery to remove it, cannot be blasted. What risks are involved with this operation is it life threatening, and what are the chances of catching...

Kidney stones [ 6 Answers ]

Tell me why does kidney stone cause a fever in medical logical answer I want medical answe I,e what happens inside the body makes sweating in kidney stones

Kidney Stones? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom had severe pain in her back a while ago and went to the doctor. She was diagnosed with Kidney stones. There was blood in her urine but she didn't really have any tests. The doctor just diagnosed her. And the pain would be gone one day and back the next. But now she has no pain at all...

View more questions Search