Ask
    SpiderSex Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 12:41 PM
    How to lose weight fast?
    Tittle^
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
    The only realistic method is decrease of calorific intake and increase in aerobic activity.
    (Less food, more exercise)
    SpiderSex Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    The only realistic method is decrease of calorific intake and increase in aerobic activity.
    (Less food, more exercise)

Is just dinner on school days really not less enough?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
    On it's own, not enough.
    Jon88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Eating right is key to staying and keeping fit. The fact is that what you put into your mouth makes all the difference in how much you weigh and how you feel. I was also very fat once, and it was because I ate plenty of junk food. Then, I learned about a program called The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure that laid out a whole system on how to eat properly and exercise accordingly. I learned that eating starchy foods like whole wheat, oatmeal, rice, bread and other carb-heavy foods actually made you fat, despite being called "health" foods. I lost over 30 pounds in the first 31 days of this program. If you're interested in losing weight naturally without hours upon hours of boring exercise, I highly recommend looking at my review for this program below and giving it a try. There is a 60-day money-back guarantee, too. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose weight fast? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a girl and my body some times has problems chagning and I have a hard time dieting how do I lose weight and keep it off. How can I adapt to a new life style?

How can I lose weight fast? [ 4 Answers ]

I Am 19 And I Am 5'6 And Weigh 195 I Am Over Weight And Very Uncomfortable I Gained 20lbs. In 6 Months Its Crazy I Tried Losind Weight A lot But Nothing Ever Works?does Any Body Have Any Ideas?

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search