Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABDI9 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Machining
    Hi how can you Compare and contrast three secondary machining techniques for accuracy and safety of operation: e.g. lathe, miller and drilling

Check out some similar questions!

Run out in machining big shaft D280 x L 3500 mm [ 7 Answers ]

I want to ask if we can get run out in shaft D280x3500 mm araund 30 micron in cnc machine . While the shaft inside the machine we have the value with in 30 micron but when we take the shaft in CMM room we have different value around 80 micron if any one can help me??

Machining of Stainles Steel Stud [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hv got a drawing from my customer for machining of stainless steel stud D-3" x L-117.46" with a run out of 0.02". It also has 5 grooves to machined on its surface and a hexagonal hole (stamping) at one of its end for 0.48". Can anybody assist me on what process with machine details...

Runout in machining [ 2 Answers ]

what are possible causes/solutions to reduce/eliminate runout in machining a shaft. Part is chucked with a tailcenter and steadyrest. I read previous post of the 30... 80 microns of that shaft. Could someone also define the value of a micron.

Maths related to CADCAM machining geometry [ 1 Answers ]

I am machining sectors ( 120 deg) using CADCAM on a Machining Centre. The thickness is 18mm the OD is 1000mm the ID is 750mm. The tool is 12mm diameter. The most efficient (on screen) method of utilising nesting and minimum tool operations is to make a snake of three sectors - spaced by the tool...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.