Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arman_cris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 07:48 AM
    I am trying to find this song that I heard but can't remember name of singer !
    I watched clip on TV I can't remember name of singer please help I want to see it again

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find this song that I heard but can't remember! [ 5 Answers ]

I heard this song the other day but for the life of me I can't remember what the name of it was or what it was called. I remember there being I think cello's also it was sung by a woman. It was a popular song and used to play on the radio all the time but it's escaping me right now. Can anyone help...

I can remember the music video but not singer/song [ 0 Answers ]

Can't remember a song or artist, pretty old around 2000 I reckon, I presume the artist is an American rock singer, white blond hair, looks very much like Alex Band from The Calling, I thought it could have been him but I can't find the video under The Calling's music. The music video is kind of...

Trying to remember the singer/ song from the video clip description [ 0 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to remember an old song where the singer (female) acts like a mannequin that is stalking her man from window shops around the streets.

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Can't remember Caribbean song/singer! [ 1 Answers ]

I was lucky enough to go on a cruise a few years ago in the Caribbean. Someplace later in the trip, I believe we were in Barbados, I heard a song played at an outdoor food stand that I really liked. I asked the name of the artist but couldn't find his music in the stores. Now I've forgotten his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.