Ask
    ANTANIA joseph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 08:17 PM
    Acceptability of online HS diploma
    I have a online High School diploma which college can take it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 26, 2012, 04:27 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

It depends on the accreditation of the "school" that issued the diploma. If it's a valid GED, than most schools will accept it. But you will need to check with the school that issued it and with potential colleges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online diploma [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a accredited/legal online university that offers a diploma based on life experience/job experience?

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

Online diploma [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got scammed by the "online school" called belford high school. I was wondering how do you know if the school is not a scam? And if anyone knows of any schools that are actually telling the truth. I don't want to pay anymore money to scammers. Thank you

Online high school diploma [ 4 Answers ]

I Need To Know What States Accept The Online High School Diploma?

Online High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a high school diploma online for free

View more questions Search