Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickayla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 02:22 AM
    Dancing
    Can anyone tell me how to get a job as a dancer in the clubs in Sydney? As in hip hop? I'm a dancer but I just can't work out to become a dancer in the clubs

Check out some similar questions!

There should be dancing in the streets [ 2 Answers ]

Another terrorist is dead, long after he should have been executed for his crimes Mixed reactions to Lockerbie bomber's death - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) The Lockerbie bomber has gone and no virgins for him, he has followed his protector and mentor

Dancing ! [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I'm reading more and dusting less. I'm sitting in the yard and admiring the view Without fussing about the weeds in the garden. I'm spending more time with my family and friends And less time working. Whenever possible, life should be a pattern of...

What do I do about my dancing [ 5 Answers ]

my question is i want to keep dancing but i quit bout 2yrs ago but i want to continue what should i do

Dancing [ 3 Answers ]

I'm goining in to middle school and where goinig to have a dance well my ex boy-friend has a new girl friend but she is older so should I ask him or say I'm goining in a group and ask him to join us should I go with my friends or should I go by myself hhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.