Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Sci fi movie aliens that put people in suitcases
    I'm trying to remember the name of a sci fi movie I watched as a kid.
    What I do remember about the movie there are these aliens with trench coats
    And they had four arms and somehow would put people in suitcases.
    Any ideas on the movie title?

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 26, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Wild, Wild Planet
    Mike36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post

That is the movie, many thanks
    Quinn F you are the best.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 26, 2012, 04:38 PM
    Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50's Sci Fi movie where aliens are balls of light [ 6 Answers ]

The aliens take over the bodies of an elderly couple who died in an auto accident (I think). I haven't seen this movie since I was 12, so 40 years has dulled my memory a bit. Still, I keep wishing I knew the title of this movie! Thanks for any help!

Aliens, 70s 80s movie, take people by turning them into glowing orbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title to this movie for the better part of ten years I can't seem to find it online and no ones seems to remember it. I had started to thionk that maybe I had drempt it and it wasn't really a movie. Then a year ago I was in a docters office in the waiting room so I...

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

80'S video clip with people in suitcases [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a video clip from my childhood - the band was singing in a room with suitcases all around them, and slowly, people popped out of the suitcases to their chests and bopped around, then invited other suitcase people back to their suitcase... Strange, I know, but it is bugging me... ...

View more questions Search