Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoochieme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:27 PM
    What is the best way to cook adobo?
    I want the best way to cook adobo
    mangobay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 08:19 PM
    There is an Adobo recipe at the end of "Top Ten Filipino Dishes" located here: Top Ten Filipino Dishes - Travel to the Philippines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing electric cook-top with a gas cook-top. 30 amp breaker to 15 amp? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing an electric cooktop with a gas cooktop. The electric cooktop is wired to a 30 amp breaker. The gas cook-top needs a 15 amp breaker. Do I need to pull the 30 amp service and run a new line from a new 15amp breaker? There is plenty of room in the panel to do this.

Dane cook? [ 0 Answers ]

Have Dane cook quit stand up? Or is there any new project? I miss him!

I don't know how to cook at all [ 2 Answers ]

Speghetti for two people? I have mushroom, hamburger, noodles, and sauce. I just don't know how to put it together. I cook roman and the noodles are always to soggy or to hard. Can someone help me... there's not a place for food in these topics. But I LOVE italian food

Adobo flash player? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just set up a mysapce page and it has a caption on saying that I need to downlaod the latest flash player!. but when I click onto the link and try to download adobo flash player it isn't downloading... any help would be gratefull.. cheers.! :)

View more questions Search