Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jgunter01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Why would the orthodontist remove wires to the braces and not the brackets?
    My son went for a visit today, we thought he was there for a tightening but instead had his wires taking out and still has the brackets in for 6 more weeks.. Just curious if this is normal.. Thanks
    MetalMouthMedia Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2012, 10:38 PM
    It may have something to do with the stage he's at in his orthodontic treatment (waiting to see how the teeth "relax" over the weeks and whether there's still fine-tuning to be done. If I were you, I'd just call the orthodontist's office and ask - they absolutely should give you a satisfactory answer. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove an old range hood with black and white wires only? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to remove an old range hood that doesn't vent anywhere. When I took it away from the wall I found only a black and white wire. I am afraid to move forward because I can't find anything online with black and white only (no red, green, etc). I have attached a picture of what I'm looking at....

Dental school that will remove braces without records [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any dentist, even at a dental school, that will remove my braces without prior records from my orthodontist?

Want orthodontist but can't afford it what can I do? [ 4 Answers ]

My teeth arein a very bad situation I can't even smile and chat with others I'm very ashamed. Now I want braces but I can't afford them because my mother is not working what can I do because I am really desperate

Bad Orthodontist, Teeth still messed up after braces! [ 23 Answers ]

I am an adult and had braces for 2 yrs and 3 months. My top teeth were straight but my bottoms were a little crooked plus I had an extra tooth on the bottom. Also I had a slight underbite. I went to 3 ortho's before I choose him. All of which told me I would have to have jaw surgery. Hes the...

View more questions Search