Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lionhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 06:38 PM
    York Split-System Won't Blow Hot?
    Hi guys, I've got an electric 2005 York Heat Pump/AC split system that won't blow hot. All winter long I've avoided using the heat, now that I need to turn it up the kids are crying that it blows cold air. Pulled the '05 electronic thermostat off the wall to reset it, then turned the temp to 72 and waited; blew cold air until it got down to 68, then shut it off once more. Full service June 2006, no issues found; no reset button on unit, climbed around the attic for no apparent reason. Heat Pump model #E2RC048S06G. Checked breaker on both master box as well as AC unit, no issues found. HELP!!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Call for service.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2007, 07:00 PM
    You may or may not be able to do anything. Go to the sticky at the top of the forum, and see what you can figure out. Post back if you need help on the details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnice Won't Blow Hot Air [ 6 Answers ]

I just turned on the furnace as the cold weather started and I have NO HOT air. All I get is cool air coming through the vents. The fan works - just not the heat. I crawled under the house to "light the pilot" which is supposedly a self lighting light - pushed and held the red button - but...

Furnace won't blow hot air or shut off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a concord 80 plus furnace. Its less then 2 years old. It will not blow hot air, and the motor just runs and will not shut off no matter what the therm is set at. The LED flashes 4 times which says "open limit switch or limit switch circuit". I pulled the limit switch out (at least I think...

Bleeding hot water system [ 1 Answers ]

I have two rooms that are cold both rooms have baseboard rads,and are n the same room no bleeder valves but I see a spicket valve ( like outside hose valve)next to the zone valve how do I bleed this type of line my two other zones are fine thanks

Can't get furnace to blow hot/cold air! [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I recently moved into a house & I can barely tell that any air is coming out. I have just paid to have all the ducts cleaned. Please help me figure this out.

New wiring of heatpump split system [ 2 Answers ]

My house trailer has only electric heat. I have added the "A" coil and heatpump. I have replacaed the two wire thermostate cable with a five wire cable. One goes from the thermostate to the furnace the other goes from furnace to the outside unit. I'm using the two heaters as the aux heat. I have...

View more questions Search