Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cromwell 1647 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 12:52 AM
    Monitor says no signal rgb cable OK
    Monitor says no signal rgb cable OK as tested on another PC could prob be rgb port in PC
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2012, 03:07 AM
    If the monitor works on another PC then its either the VGA port or the graphics adapter. If the video adapter is built into the motherboard (as with most computers these days), then you will have to insert a new graphics adapter card and use that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No monitor signal. [ 0 Answers ]

This only happens when working online. If working locally on computer based programs the problem does not occur. This is happening to three separate computers in the office. I have run virus scans on all cpu s and find none. I also spoke to others in different parts of New Jersey and they are...

No signal for Monitor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. I have 3 PCs , I've just installed a fresh copy of windows xp sp2 on them, they worked fine for 2 days, and suddenly , when I power on the PC , the fan works and leds start, but the monitor doesn't show anything,, what is the problem?? I tried another monitor and the same problem... ...

My monitor has no signal [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gateway PC for the last three years and about a month ago my LCD monitor had no signal, I tried it with another PC and it works perfectly. I thought it was the video card so when I opened the PC I notice the motherboard has it integrated, my bro told me to install a PCI Express but still...

No signal to monitor [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Dell C521 and got tired of Vista. We formatted the hard drive and installed a previous version of XP. We were getting the downloads from the Dell web site to bring the computer up-to-date. During the download of bios it locked up and did not download. When the computer was restarted...

View more questions Search