Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ireneano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 09:44 PM
    its bad but why we take it so exciting?
    Hi it's a ridiculous post... As I am a married woman of 35 (look too young of my age)..
    I got married to man 7 yrs elder to me selected by my parents... I was happy with him he is good we went abroad where he works.. and after birth of my first child 12 years before he sent me back to my home country.. He is not an expressive man... instead I am more expressive and romantic. I always felt that he is not so inclined to me and I often talked to him but for time being he changes after same irrelevant attitude... anyway he comes after months from that country.. to kill my time I started higher studies and also doing job,, now he sometimes works there and send me money or I have to see every expense of my kidzz myself... two years back I chat with a person on Yahoo and we become friendzz this man is continuously following me and talks so good that I started responding him... we never met but he once came my office to see me... this man is also married...
    after two years chat and few calls on phone he wants to meet me I refused always as I still think its bad and betrayal to my family and against morality which I should show to my kids.

But my heart sometimes think of my friend. I crush these thoughts forcibly...
    Secondly whenever I try to quit he contact me in any way and I start answering his chats...
    I indirectly told my husband that he should live with me bt he never try to com back... just that after ten years my hubby has started saying I love you after my repeated requests...

I can't leave my family its not love for my kidzz I love them and don't want to see them in pain without any of us...
    please suggest me something that I could get rid of any wrong intentions...
    from last 11 years I never had such things... my study is disturbing and my career too and in the end if no way out my family will effect...
    but I don't want to do any sin in my life too.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 24, 2012, 09:57 PM
    You break all contact with this man and tell him to leave you alone.
    Has your husband shown any desire to live with you again? Does he realize how lonely you are? I think that is your problem. You are lonely.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 25, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Please stop posting the same question which, I agree, is ridiculous.

He's married. You're married.

Talk to your husband, break off with the other man.

Or ask your husband what he thinks you should do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband always wants something exciting, how do I fulfill this [ 1 Answers ]

Something exciting in the bed like he wants me play role as if we've just met or a doctor and patient, etc. we enjoy our sex but just to make it more exiting he does so. Normally I don't have much ideas and he expects me to do something new,so to impress him what more exiting things can I do,...

Well this is surprising as well as very exciting! Anyone have two kids under 2 yrs? [ 8 Answers ]

So I just got a positive pregnancy. I have an almost 6 month old and although this is unexpected, we are more then thrilled. So I am wondering what it is like having two kids under the age of two? My sister and I are 2.5 years apart and we did pretty well, but when the second baby is born, our...

View more questions Search