Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worried for you Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 07:54 PM
    15 year old treated like a mother and maid!!
    Okay I have a friend that is 15 and has been taking care of her 3 younger siblings since they were born one is 11 one is 5 and the little is is almost 1. She does all the cleaning and cooking. While her mom just sits around the house and smokes pot. She has never had a child hood. The county has been called on the mother a lot but so how she keeps getting them to drop everything. I just don't understand. Is there anything that I can do or she an do to get away from her mom and not go in to foster care??

Check out some similar questions!

Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? [ 1 Answers ]

Case Study #7: Bendix Politics Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? Explain your answer fully.

My boyfriend is disprespectful to his mother! Will I be treated the same? [ 19 Answers ]

Can you really tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his mother? I've already posted on this site about how my boyfriend is cheap with me, but I have other concerns as well. Whenever we go up to Vermont to visit his parents, he gets very impatient with his mother and is often just...

Elderly Mother Being Treated Badly [ 5 Answers ]

My Mother is in her eighties. I have a cousin in his sixties and he and his wife live in another state. They visit Mom and other family members a few times each year. My cousin keeps asking why I do not bring my Mother to visit him and his wife. The truth is his wife is a snob and is rude to my...

Paint or stain 18 year old pressure treated deck [ 4 Answers ]

My summer home is on a lake in northern Michigan. We have hot summers and cold and deep snow in the winter, this is very hard on my deck. I have used a number of products to stain/seal the deck but the older is gets the harder it is to keep a nice look to the wood. I am considering paint or a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.