Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizkhalifafan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Help--Disney Channel movie
    Okay its an old disney channel movie its about a young boy who stumbles upon a space suit sort of its like its alive? It's a robot I guess but the boy wears it and the suit comes alive and talks to him and stuff well anyway any ideas? Please help
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Star Kid (1997) - IMDb
    Maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a Disney Channel movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I've been thinking about this movie for like 5 years and I really want to find it. All I remember is that there was a little family of tiny people and they lived in the walls of a house where a normal family lived. They end up having to move houses and the little family moves with them but...

Movie on the disney channel I think [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so the movie was something about a boy dancing around he went to a castle. There were all these people that were in costumes (like the ones people dress up in at six flags). It has witches in it and they are trying to get this magical whistling pipe from this boy. I can't remember anything...

Disney channel movie from when I was a kid. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay.. it had a dad who had two kids, a boy and a girl.. the boy was older than the girl. I remember the girl asked for either for a fairy godmother or a wish.. I think it was a fairy godmother. And instead she got some strange guy who gave her a rain check.. apparently he wasn't the smartest of...

Movie on disney channel. [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that aired on the disney channel I'm guessing either mid or late 90s. All I can remember is the very end. There was a classroom of kids all standing and one girl was picked from the rest and she got to fly with a teacher I believe. I also remember a big sheet type thing or maybe...

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

View more questions Search