Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dani0101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Gynecologist online
    Hi I am 18 years old and I noticed that I have a right and a left hole in my vagina that is separated by a "wall". I did some research and I think I may have a longitudinal vaginal septum. I have never had intercourse and never been to a gynecologist. Is there a surgery to remove the septum? Does it hurt? I have not told anybody about this yet, I don't know how to even start the conversation..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 07:52 AM
    You are not alone with this condition and it is easily corrected. I don't know why you would ask 'does it hurt' most surgeries nowadays are performed relatively painlessly, some done the same day.

You are going to have to see a doctor about this, it must be corrected before you become sexually active and become pregnant,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online gynecologist help [ 0 Answers ]

I'm eighteen and I'm a student. I had pain in my abdomen for 2-3 dayz,but it is nt continues last day I came to find out there is a blood flow , bt it is nt a continues flow like a menustral flow,my period date of this month is already over.so I am bit worried about it.can it be the root of any...

Ask a gynecologist online? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend on Saturday but he is not sure whether it was safe or not. But I got a kind of pain in the abdomen after having it done. I am having this abdomen pai for the past 3 days. My preiods is on 15th of this month. Is the a chance for me to get pregnant? Please help me out...

Free online gynecologist? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there.. I am 35 weeks pregnant, my lmp was 21 April 2011. I had 2 sexual partners. One was 28 April 2011 and he did not ejaculate inside of me, the other was 7 May 2011 and he did ejaculate inside of me. Which one is most likely to be the father?

Online gynecologist doctor? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is smita 28 years.actully I'm taking folic acid,duphaston,siphene for my preprgnency actually my last period was on 29 nov afterthat I takes these meditions, but from 13 dec I have lower abdomen pain,frequent yellowish urine,more water and food consumption,and from last 2 days lower back...

View more questions Search